Newsletter Archive 2021 Term 1
Below are the term 1 2021 weekly newsletters.
- Newsletter Archive Term 3 2021Below are the term 3 2021 weekly newsletters. Week 1 July 28th 2021 Week 2 August 4th 2021 Week 3 August 11th 2021 Week 4 August 18th 2021 Week 8 September 15 2021
- Newsletter Archive Term 2 2021Below are the term 2 2021 weekly newsletters. Week 1 May 5th 2021 Week 2 May 12th 2021 Week 3 May 19th 2021 Week 4 May 26th 2021 Week 5 June 2nd 2021 Week 6 June 9th 2021 Week 7 June 16th 2021 Week 8 June 23rd 2021 Week 9 June 30th 2021 Community Newsletter
- Newsletter Archive Term 1 2021Below are the term 1 2021 weekly newsletters. Week 1 Term 1 February 10 2021 Week 2 Term 1 February 17 2021 Week 3 Term 1 February 25 2021 Week 4 Term 1 March 3 2021 Week 5 Term 1 March 10 2021 Week 6 Term 1 March 10 2021 Week 7 Term 1 March 24 2021 Week 8 Term 1 March 31 2021 Week 10 Term 1 April 14 2021
- Newsletter Archive Term 4 2020Below are the term 4 2020 weekly newsletters. Week 1 Term 4 October 14 2020 Week 2 Term 4 October 21 2020 Week 3 Term 4 October 28 2020 Week 4 Term 4 November 4 2020 Week 5 Term 4 November 11 2020 Week 6 Term 4 November 18 2020 Week 7 Term 4 November 25 2020 Week 8 Term 4 December 2 2020 Week 9 Term 4 December 9 2020 Week 10 Term 4 December 16 2020
- Newsletter Archive Term 3 2020Below are the term 3 2020 weekly newsletters. Week 1 July 22nd 2020 Week 2 July 29th 2020 Week 3 August 5th 2020 Week 4 August 12th 2020 Week 5 August 19th 2020 Week 6 August 26th 2020 Week 7 September 2nd 2020 Week 8 September 9th 2020
- Term 3 Parent Teacher ConferencesWe are looking forward to our having a korero with our community about the learning, progress and well-being of our students. To book a conference go to www.schoolinterviews.co.nz and use the booking key vwegq. A detailed copy of the letter can be found by clicking here.
- COVID-19 Level 2 Return to School 18.5.20Attached is the link to todays letter about level 2 schooling. We are looking forward to seeing our students back at school next week and thank families for their commitment to the distance learning that the teachers have been preparing. I have enjoyed being able to see posts shared on seesaw and connecting with students from a distance. James
- Charter Consultation SurveyThe BOT met online last week via zoom for our monthly meeting. We continue to progress through our annual workload and are starting to turn our attention to future projects and planning. Thank you to the families who have already completed the charter consultation survey. Having our community input is hugely important in prioritising and developing plans as we continue to build and strengthen our school curriculum, property and culture and will be hugely helpful as the BOT develops new plans. If your family would still like to contribute please take the time to complete a survey. A link to the … Read more Newsletters
- Newsletters 2020 Term 2Below are links to the term 2 2020 School Newsletters. Please note much teacher to parent communication is shared via the SeeSaw app. If you would like further support with SeeSaw or alternative forms of communication about your child please get in touch with their teacher. Newsletter April 13th Newsletter April 29th Newsletter May 6th Newsletter May 13th Newsletter May 20th Newsletter May 27th Newsletter June 3rd Newsletter June 10th Newsletter June 17th Newsletter June 24th Newsletter July 1st
- Newsletter Archive Term 1 2020Below are links to the term 1 2020 School Newsletters. Please note much teacher to parent communication is shared via the SeeSaw app. If you would like further support with SeeSaw or alternative forms of communication about your child please get in touch with their teacher. Newsletter February 5th Newsletter February 12th Newsletter February 19th Newsletter February 26th Newsletter March 4th Newsletter March 11th Newsletter March 18th Covid 19 Update March 20th Newsletter March 25th
- Getting ready for term 2The staff and I have been very busy preparing for the start of distance learning this Wednesday. As with our classroom learning, distance learning will be tailored to the students learning needs, previous experiences and interests. Our teachers will be using familiar teaching tools and preferences for delivering the curriculum while also adapting these slightly for our new distance model. You can expect that learning will look different from each teacher and look to enable flexibility and student led learning. As we recognise your home learning environment will be varied, with competing demands for time, resources and varying speeds of … Read more Newsletters
- Archive 2019 Term 2Just click on the links below for the newsletter you’d like: T= Term, W= Week No. Enjoy!
- Archive 2019 Term 1Just click on the links below for the newsletter you’d like: T= Term, W= Week No. Enjoy!
- Archive 2018 Term 4Just click on the links below for the newsletter you’d like: T= Term, W= Week No. Enjoy!