Who We Are
At Kairanga School we believe that:
- We are all learners actively pursuing our personal best.
- We are learning for life and about life.
- We can all have success.
- We are developing increasing responsibility for our learning.
- Learning is a team effort.
- Skills, knowledge, attitudes and values are all part of learning.
- Learning must be relevant and fun.
At Kairanga School we will foster achievement by:
- Delivering the curriculum as outlined in the Kairanga School Curriculum Delivery plan.
- Determining a balanced curriculum for our school.
- Focusing on literacy and numeracy skills as fundamental basics.
- Focusing on the key competencies in integrated theme.
- Implementing assessment tools which will assist learning and teaching, show progress and achievement and identify areas requiring focus.
As children leave Kairanga School they will take with them a firm foundation for future learning, values, strong numeracy and literacy skills, strategies for learning how to learn, and a strong belief in self and appreciation of people.