Who We Are
At Kairanga School we believe that:
• We are all learners actively pursuing our personal best.
• We are learning for life and about life.
• We can all have success.
• We are developing increasing responsibility for our learning.
• Learning is a team effort.
• Skills, knowledge, attitudes and values are all part of learning.
• Learning must be relevant and fun.
At Kairanga School we will foster achievement by:
• Delivering the curriculum as outlined in the Kairanga School Curriculum Delivery plan.
• Determining a balanced curriculum for our school.
• Focusing on literacy and numeracy skills as fundamental basics.
• Focusing on the key competencies in integrated theme.
• Implementing assessment tools which will assist learning and teaching, show progress and achievement and identify areas requiring focus.
As children leave Kairanga School they will take with them a firm foundation for future learning, values, strong numeracy and literacy skills, strategies for learning how to learn, and a strong belief in self and appreciation of people.